For the record, I didn’t name this one, lol… A good friend needed an up tempo guitar back track for a project. I’m always looking for something new to create, so I composed this track. This one fit the bill. PineRidge studios helped with the final mix down.
This was one of my first experiments with dropped tuning and a few other things. I love the heavy vibe and rich harmony parts. Even after all these years, I love the mix and this is one of my favorite personal songs. I have no idea why, but I never get tired of this one.
I wrote this song for a local snow boarding video back in 2007. Turned out pretty cool. Some of my cleanest guitar work from back in the day. The mix is a little “bright/harsh”. I was using an older version of Ozone for the mix down. I had no idea how to use the software, lol… and it shows. Oh well, live and learn right?
Lucky for me I gave the project manager my raw audio tracks. I’m sure his mix-down sounds much better than mine.
[title size=”1″]Viaje de Camino[/title]
This song made it to #1 over-all on Acid Planet. Not sure if that makes this my most popular song or not? This is one of the first songs that I composed on guitar. I didn’t record it until 2007, but it’s been in my head for years.
- […] Heavy Space Dock Theme Song Moon Sugar...April 4, 2017 - 5:17 am by New Album! (Nov 4 - release date) - Riffster Media
- […] Check out Jammr session #1 – Solace Electra...September 17, 2014 - 4:20 am by Shredded Jazz (8oz bag) - Riffster Media
- […] Previous […]September 14, 2014 - 10:56 pm by Funster - Riffeter Media
- […] Check out Jammr session #1 – Solace Electra...September 14, 2014 - 10:53 pm by Funkster - Riffster Media
- […] Previous […]September 9, 2014 - 12:21 am by Equilibrium - Riffster Media
Custom Audio Tweaks & Rip-downs
As always, if you need help with any of my files just let me know. I’m always happy to help. If you buy a lease license, I can chop down a file to create a shorter loop, rip down single tracks or anything else that you might need. Just send me a message after you purchase the file and I’ll be happy to help.
NOTE: some custom work requires a small fee. However, I try to help for free as much as possible. The only way to find out is to ask. Shoot me an email and give you a quote.